Written by Charles F. Haanel
Format: Trade paperback, 252 pages
For every problem, there is a solution.
For every person, there is a meaning.
For every success, there is a formula.
“We live in a fathomless sea of plastic mind substance. This substance is ever alive and active. It is sensitive to the highest degree. It takes form according to the mental demand. Thought forms the mold or matrix from which the substance expresses. Our ideal is the mold from which our future will emerge.”
Charles F. Haanel penned those words and in Mental Chemistry you will discover exactly how you and your thoughts and perceptions shape the world around you and how you can use your mental faculties to control what happens in your life. Some of the “secrets” you will learn are…
- How to “suggest” sickness and pain from your life.
- A sure-fire plan to quit smoking forever.
- How you can influence luck, fate, chance, and destiny.
- What it means to be one of the 2% that shapes progress and how you can be a part of that.
- Why you are the way you are and methods to change if you so desire.
In the tradition of his best-selling book The Master Key System, Mr. Haanel delivers to us more insight into life and the ways and means to live it to the fullest. Originally published in 1922, Mental Chemistry continues to be pertinent and poignant today. With his unique way of making the complex understandable and the arcane graspable, Mr. Haanel supplies you with the knowledge you need for your continuing success and attainment.