AXIOMS of Marketing, The: The 6 Invariable Propositions That Underlie and Determine Every Marketing Success
Laws are broken. Rules get bent. The premiere book in the exciting new line that puts a foundation underneath your efforts! In The AXIOMS of Marketing, you have 6 undeniable truths about marketing, what they can do, and how to implement them in your marketing for maximum results.
|EXPERT:||Robert W. Bly|
|Format:||Paperback (5.25 x 8), ebook (epub)|
|Publish Date:||December 2021|
Book + Ebook Bundle
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Laws are broken. Rules get bent.
AXIOMS [ak-see-uhms] –noun 1. statements or propositions that are regarded as being established, accepted, or self-evidently true 2. the sublime and intrinsic facts of a subject that form the foundational underpinnings upon which one can build unbounded and limitless success.
The Premiere Book in the Exciting New Line That Puts a Foundation Underneath Your Efforts!
The AXIOMS of Marketing are
- Marketing Effectiveness Is Not Subjective
- Likeability ‡ Effectiveness
- High Accuracy = High Results
- Lead Quality = 1/Lead Quantity
- Knowledge Is Finite
- Emotion > Facts
In The AXIOMS of Marketing, you have 6 undeniable truths about marketing, what they can do, and how to implement them in your marketing for maximum results. The axioms work virtually all the time, and when you defy one or more of the axioms, your marketing results invariably falls short of the mark.
What’s the difference between a rule and an AXIOM?
A rule is a guideline to follow that has a strong probability of yielding the expected result. An AXIOM is an immutable law which can be violated only under the most extraordinary circumstances if at all. The value of having these AXIOMS written out for you is I think obvious, but in case not, let me state it plainly: By obeying these AXIOMS, and making your promotions conform to them, you can substantially improve your marketing results. Conversely, when you ignore all or even one of these marketing axioms, you risk poor results and monetary losses.
One other advantage of mastering and following these 6 AXIOMS of marketing is that they, unlike marketing technology and channels, are immutable and do not change over time. “The same principles of human desire and methods of influence that guided the markets of ancient Greece are still operating today,” writes Craig Simpson and Brian Kurtz in their book The Advertising Solution. “In order to get people to do what you want them to do, you have to understand what motivates them. You also have to know how to prevent yourself and your product to get their interest, their trust, and ultimately their willingness to call you, visit you, or send you their money.”
What You’ll Learn in The AXIOMS of Marketing
- Why you should avoid making marketing decisions based on subjective judgment.
- The 25-50-25 rule of testing marketing variables.
- 14 A/B split tests worth doing.
- How to make your marketing tests statistically valid.
- Do ads consumers find entertaining outsell other ads?
- The 5 characteristics of winning advertisements.
- Don’t underestimate the power of targeted marketing.
- Profiting from the Recency, Frequency, Monetary formula.
- Understanding demographics.
- Selling to the “starving crowd.”
- Succeed in internet marketing with the Agora Model.
- 6 ways to take a deeper dive into the mind of your prospect.
- The inverse correlations between lead quality and lead quantity.
- The MAO-FU formula for qualifying prospects.
- 8 proven ways to generate more sales leads.
- The importance of calculating lifetime customer value.
- The 5-step Motivation Sequence for more powerful persuasion.
- 31 ways to increase response to your ads.
- 50 ways to increase direct mail response rates.
- Increase content marketing ROI.
- Coping with “Big Data.”
- Which is more potent-emotion or facts?
- The BDF formula for finding your customer’s “dominant resident emotion.”
“I’ve been encountering Bob Bly’s books my entire career. Whenever I looked for something deep and essential about the biz, his tomes would pop up. He’s perhaps the most prolific and appreciated writer in direct response. (I’ve also read his fiction, which is top notch. “Writers write” is a common saying amongst copywriters, and Bob is living proof that the best are constantly publishing great material.) I recommend anything he puts into print.” —John Carlton, The Entrepreneur’s Guide To Getting Your Sh!t Together
Robert W. Bly is a copywriter with more than 4 decades of experience in direct response and business-to-business marketing. McGraw-Hill calls Bob Bly “America’s top copywriter.” Bob has written copy for over 100 clients including AT&T, Intuit, Lange Financial, Bulova, and IBM. He is the author of more than 100 published books including Charles Steinmetz: The Electrical Wizard of Schenectady (Quill Driver). Bob has won many writing awards including a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association and an IMMY from the Information Marketing Association. He has presented writing and marketing training classes to numerous organizations including the Society for Technical Communication, General Electric, and the U.S. Army.
|Get This Book Now:
Book + Ebook Bundle
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
|Also available at these retailers:
Amazon iBookstore B&N Google Kobo