Submit Your Manuscript to Kallisti Publishing
Congratulations on being a writer. As you may well know, it is probably one of the most difficult endeavours one can undertake. While the work is difficult and trying, it is potentially one of the most rewarding things you can do – both personally and financially.
Kallisti Publishing is a traditional publisher with an emphasis on personal development books. Please peruse Kallisti’s catalogue of books to get an idea of what we publish. We have enjoyed great success with authors who are
- public speakers;
- coaches or trainers;
- willing to do what it takes to make their book a seller.
When submitting a manuscript to Kallsiti Publishing, there are a few items that we like to see in the package.
- The manuscript (If emailed, preferably in Word format with the pages formatted to 8.5″ x 11″, double-spaced; if mailed, printed on 8.5″ x 11″ paper, double-spaced, and the pages numbered.)
- A bio sheet (Sort of like a resume, which lists your experience and qualifications.)
- A cover letter (Introduce yourself!)
- A brief marketing analysis (Let us know how you think your book compares to similar books in the market.)
Please use this form to submit your manuscript to us.
Please allow us about a month to read your manuscript and judge its potential in the market place, as well as to assess our ability to effectively make it a seller. If we believe that your book can be a success, then we will contact you in order to discuss the steps we will take to get your book made.
Please have the best of luck and success with your work. May you reap the rewards you deserve.
Very truly yours . . .
Read. Succeed. Beautiful.
If you prefer to post your manuscript, please mail it to
332 Center Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702